Tuesday, September 7, 2010

gahahahahaha

Ahhh~
:)
Today was a holiday:yup this Friday.Not because of some public event or holiday something like that,but that our school is doing something like a teacher training' thingy to maybe train our teacher?
otherwise why would they call it training/ but it is a great thing oh well maybe it is for me ok hey don't start about that chating cause I am not doing it again ok so stay back from me or I will call my visious dog to bite you grrrrr ok so any way I was trying to make things better around here ok not just me,my sister,my mom,my dad or any one in my entire family which include my dog okay not just me me and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee forever okay oh yeah and someone gonna stand up and sing or do something else too not just me or something like that oh yeah and I am not talking like this "^^" or this !!!!!!!! and I am not talking about thisssssssssssssss !@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@ that is why I hate my families especially my cousin and my dog and make that as a ham ok so uh I think I am goinig to be crazy LOL for that oh no I am still crazy oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok so good bye everybody.

No comments: