Friday, December 10, 2010

christmas here I come


ok so well you know that christmas is coming and the most favourite year ever yeah well I have been waiting this for a whole time and this is the picture today I am searching about in harry potter,ok and this is the picture that when there first year is over and hello to the second year and that is why I downlod this picture to let all of you to see well you know why it is because I am addicted to harry potter and belive me you know that it is awsome the movie the cute outfits of their hogwarts uniform and ooh some of them wears cute boots that well I don't know about it and well it is fun and gryffindor,and slytherin,and hufflepuff and raven claw well in all of those stories that professor Mcgongagoll tells the story abot the camber of secrets when the episode called Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets ooh yah and the best part over there is when harry potter,ron weasley and professor lockhart as the defence against the dark arts teacher that is well very dumd and always copying everybodies idea well that is why I know him that he is very dumb,and well we shude talk about christmas well ok and so bye.

No comments: