Monday, October 1, 2012

Pathetic Nightmares~

Ugh I hate it !!!suddenly I got these weird nightmares like I dream that my sister is a "Dopleganger" and one time I dream that I was in a dark room and all I can see is a piano made of glass,but.There are no keys at all so I just admire the glass piano and suddenly my reflection didn't follow me what I do and when I look closer suddenly she pull me inside the piano and I found out that inside of it is a cemetery but there is only one coffin and when i look closer my family not only my parents and sister but all of them were there !!!!! But they were all skeletons when I look back my reflection came to life and push me down the hole and burried me alive then she said to me "Only One" and that is when I woke up,I got lots of nightmares but,I'm too lazy to said all of it anyawys bye !!!!!

No comments: