Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love ipad than computer

ok actually I like ipad than computer because of my dad didn't bought me ipad than how can I play ipad without it so instead of waiting until I'm old I should play computer insted of waiting very long until well I don't know maybe until I dead I think haha that is not gonna happen I know my dad love me so much how can I wait until I'm dead because my dad love me and my sister how can he didn't buy us anything like you know actually the day when I was in primary 3 I wanted a blackberry but then I've wait patiently and when the time it was going to be an exame my dad brought me one blackberry gemini well if my sister cher well you know her right,yeah she definately creeps me out you know because she is mean and everybody calles her no girl because she always said no she never said yes and you know what she is a puncher too!!!!!!!! ever once I said can I borrow your iphod she said yes but then when I get it suddenly she said hey why you get my ipodbut then I said but you said may so she suddenly punch me until my nose bleeds and until I have a black eye for ten days and it hurts so much that I feel like my mom hit me with a bamboo stick in the eye and I feel like someone chop my eye into half that is why we are enymiz forever.

No comments: