Friday, August 27, 2010

selena gomez have a new song

selena had writen a song called round and round it is in mtv or in chanel V,I hope you can here her song because it is nicer then miley cyrus can't be tamed because in miley cyrus can't be tamed have something like I don't know maybe out of control video because some she wear sexy dress and everything it is not like old hannah montana like when she sing the climd actually that was a perfect video or the best of bolt world that one was perfect to you know and well that is the thing I said when I meet her so she can know few of her fans is going to be vanish I thing it's because of the can't be tamed video or something like she is to ordinary to talk about so thanks for coming to my blog and please next time if you can open the internet please visit my blog bye "^^"

No comments: