Sunday, November 6, 2011

another nigahiga video

so today I had nuthin to do since it was idhul adhal (sorry can't spell it) and we didn't go to school today well just only monday so I was bored,so I open the computer and search in youtube about nigahiga and I saw this video funny too but it is the old one right now if the indovision isn't broken I would definately open it right now but it is not like really broken it was not in a good condition because of the lights out last sunday or friday like that so my mom and dad tried to fix it but can't so my mom called the TV fixer which I don't know and fix it but it haven't come so we are sttuck in our house nuthin to watch only the indonesian channel which I gotta admit that it stinks alot and I feel like they are copycats so we all have nuthin to watch ok so get a move to this topic ok or ok so I searched and blah blah blah,just watch it ok.


No comments: