Sunday, November 6, 2011

OMEAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello so last last wednesday my when I was watching TV (as always) my sister called me and she said that she just found a new website which is really awsome and we gotta talk to a stranger well I can't explain it becuse I love it so much right now I am playing it to,the website is:www.omeagle.com.
it was awsome wait I said it loads of time awsome then I said it again whatever,so um these are that is a chat which I copy paste bye oh yeah and BTW you is me stranger is the other person.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: hellooo

You: hi

You: m/f

Stranger: m

You: f

You: al

You: asl

Stranger: 16 m canada

Stranger: you?

You: 15 london

You: and female

Stranger: is london nice :o/

Stranger: ?

You: not yet know

You: haven't explore

Stranger: oh

Stranger: just move there?

You: because I just move to london because my dad got a new job

Stranger: ohhh thats cool D:

You: next I wanna visit the bukingham palace

Stranger: lol yeah

Stranger: that would be something to see indedd

You: yeah

You: can't wait

Stranger: so whats up

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Was this conversation great? Download the log, or select the log for copy-pasting!
Hey, want to be spied on? (It's a fun new feature!)
If you volunteer, we'll give you and a stranger a random question to discuss. The question comes from a third stranger who will be able to watch your chat, but unable to participate. Of course, this is still completely anonymous!

No comments: