Monday, November 8, 2010

~~~~~

Ok so today I have no clue to write about this thing well it is because I have nothing to write about in my blog so this is the title that it is in my mind because I remember yesterday is my first riding lessons ok so any way when at night I have dream of my own horse well my favourite colour is black so in my dream it is definitly black and very talented horse which I remember hahahahahaha well what are you laughtinng at it is not not not not not not even funny ok so any way in my dream I was riding my horse so I am very good at it then in my dream that my teacher is the most very good good good good good good good good ok I said that for like I don't know well I keep on wishing to have my own horse like that oh well I know it will not come true true true true and true because how could I have a horse well even my father is rich well yeah how can I have a horse,you know why I said that???????????? It is because that in medan or indonesia or whatever ever we cannot have a horse but we can only have a bunch of stincky cows,but still even thought we have a stincky cow still we cannot ride them,oh yuppie “~~” haha but there is no fun at all in medan so bye

No comments: