Saturday, November 6, 2010

this is for you

Hello again this is christie siddik well you I think now me very well ok so lets go on to our lesson ok so the lesson is tht today is my favoyrite day because umm well it is because today I is my first riding lesson I mean that I am not riding a pig or all the animals right ok so what I meant is that I have my first horse riding lesson ok so that is why this is my favourite day well I kind of like ecxited about it so that is why I went or go to my blog and write about it so there is there and well so trust me you will never go to my sister blog it is because that she is very selfish about her stuff so I remember what my mom says if you met someone that is selfish like my sister it means that the one that is selfish could liesssss to you very many times so ok I think my work is doe here so bye

No comments: