Monday, November 8, 2010

the story of how my blog starts

ok so umm I am just got home from school ok so and by the way those who read my blog then why try to make it yourself well I cannot do it because my sister the one that make me this blog so instead she make it for me and I have it for nothing so I better play with it then to waist my time learning how to play badminton so that is why I just play with it then to leave it junk like this so I better fill it up like a bottle oh yah you better go to www.selinathebest.blogspot.com because she is more cool and beautiful then me so I am just saying that I am not jealouse about her or something but I just wanna be friends with her but I have nothing to say so that is why I am just saying this so that she could be my friend ok so I tried to ask her that do you want to be my friend ok so bye

No comments: