Sunday, November 7, 2010

my first horsie lessons turns out great

Ok so today is my favourite day it is because that,this is my first horsie day,but umm sorry about it so well I don't have the picture,it is because that the picture is not with me and umm I will post it when my dad sendit to me ok so ummmmm well why I always keep on saying umm or well,ugh whatever ok lets go on to the lessons,my cousin marcella also follow me twition over there so we are picking our own horse to ride so if marcella my cousin she pick a horse name maura,the horse is a girl and the colour is white and a little brownish well the colour I ment that black then white like that,what I ment was that it is white and it is little bit dirty but it is not dirty at all ok,so um I pick a horse too and the name was sechel I think it is a girl too but she is already a mom,so it means that she already have a foal well I kind of don't know if it is a girl or a boy so umm the colour of my horse is brown,but I like it because she have pretty eyes and then she have beutiful colour so that is why I choose her so my battery is going to finish now so bye

No comments: