Monday, November 8, 2010

this is the doll that I always wanted

ok so last sunday I've just BBM with my cousin/best friend the name is natasha siddik but in my family we call her natasha,yesterday I just chat with her,so she send me this picture then,she told me that she is going to give me this doll,then instead she leaves in jarkata not in medan so she said to me that when one of my uncle gets married,well I know she is coming to medan so she said that she is going to give and then my ears are sssssshhhhhhooooooooccccccckkkkkkkkk about that,so I BBM her back to said that when my uncle married it is on january and now it is 8 november so I said it is ok because she is just primary 3 so I need to give her some chance to start a new life so my answer is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but don't worry about that problem because they sell that in medan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so I can bye it in medan so that is why my answer is ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,so I know you all learn a leason from my story so bye

No comments: