Monday, November 15, 2010

my dog cody

omg is,nt he cute when the first time I got him my umm sister wanna name him zack but when my dad brought him and I said to my mom that I wanna name him cody instead of zack so my dad agree well the kind of dog is shit zhu and the reason why my sister choose him isbecause well the story starts here.when my other dog name ricky well ricky is just like 2 months like that when I first got ricky well umm rick is a mini piser but a he die by a sickness well I don't know what kind of sickness then,when he umm died everywhere I go I always think of him so when the day well of course i cry too even in school yeah well I don't have his picture,ok so moving on so when my dad and sis felt pity for me and well guest what!!!!!!!!!!!!! when on saturday or monday like that they bought cody and cody had a small sister too you know but when my sister saw his small sister,it looks very lonely well how about cody??????? well he is so active and so playful when my sister saw him ok so they buy him just for me and well end of the disgustion or show so bye

No comments: