Friday, November 19, 2010

!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!

hah~~~~
:)
ok so today I have just herd my mom says to my dad that tomorrow we are going to watch harry potter and the deadly hollows and well since I am harry potter !!!!BIGEST!!!!! and ever fan well yeah of course I was like this,Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so that is what I feel right know ok so,Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot wait for it snd know I was like that too!!!!!!!!!!!! you know so that is why I cannot wait to go there already and bye.

4 comments:

BatKit said...

yeah you are right it is awsome and hey I am also his number one fan too you know

BatKit said...

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BatKit said...

well um the movie is kind of interesting you know

BatKit said...

ahh yeah all of you are right it is pretty interesting well do you wanna know why I said that well it is because vampire diaries sucks and harry potter rocks and yesterday I also watch it at sun plaza and we need to line up very long